Ciara ft Ludacris - Ride It Premiere

Thursday 22 April 2010 Leave a Comment

Youtube is doing the premiere of Ciara's new single 'Ride It' Ft Ludacris. But the premiere is only being shown if your in America *rolls eyes* But with the help of @DJGrind and my techno mind, Might get into trouble for it but anyway here's Ciara 'Ride It'. It's Defo Ciara Vs Rhianna Vs Estelle on this one! Ride it Vs Rude Boy Vs Freak! Let me know your thoughts! I'm loving it! It's a real #PauseForOrgasm...





To be honest I love this video, I think that it should have been toned down a little for commercial purposes you know coz technically that ain't a PG video if you get what I'm saying. But it shows raw sexuality of a women in her 'zone' shall we say. Now I'm not saying that this is the year of the hoe, and for every girl to use this excuse to go out and show everyone what their 'raw sexuality' is saying but I feel for a women to be comfortable in her own body is a great thing and well I'm not swinging both way but that videos saying a lot right? We have always had this 'battle of the sexes' talk from day dot so I could go on and on either way I think it's great how Estelle, Rhianna. and Ciara and who ever else is next in line, can come out with songs that I know we are all going to be singing along to with confidence. Technically I don't think theres anything wrong with that, I think its about time anyway. BUT what I did notice is that Ciara has a great body but she has no curves! I don't care what anyone says she is a women but she is quite manly... *strokes chin* however if she was a man she must of been a very good looking one coz most of them come out looking like this...



but on the odd occasion you get some that look like this... (yes they are all men!)

Either way that video is the biggest dick tease since me on twitter... LOL! just kidding! *rolls eyes... cheeky smile*


Whats your thoughts?

0 comments »

Leave your response!