I'm Glad I Weren't On That Panel...

Tuesday 22 February 2011 Leave a Comment

After MTV releasing their own poll of who they think is the top 10 best MCs of 2010, Ghetts quite rightly takes offence to him not being on it as any mc would and does a video to 'Whos On The Panel". After listening to 20 secs of the track he already calls out many names that were on the panel that put the poll together and I'll be honest I'm glad I weren't one of them... Charlie sloth managed to get out with a good mention, but other top heads in the industry like Logan Sama, Chantelle Fiddy, and Hattie Collins (all people that have supported Ghetts in the past) don't get off too lightly.

I do agree that the poll was a bit messed up... Many familiar MCs should have been on that list like Skepta, JME, Wretch 32 etc...

But it's deep how he goes in on everyone on the list saying pro greens album was daylight robbery and lowkey musta had someone on the inside...

It's a poll that I think will start a bit of an uproar and Ghetts is the one to start it off...





0 comments »

Leave your response!