My First Blog About Me...

Tuesday 8 September 2009 Leave a Comment



I Am THE Zanna Maison...I Am A Pr AND Marketing CONSULTANT... I am Not White, Im Porcelian Skinned...I am very humble..And I Love to Smile...Im Generous and Love helping People Out... I Dont Smoke Or Blaze Or Drink.. I'm A agnostic ( I believe in god just not religon).. I Can Walk In Clay And My Trainers Will Still Stay Clean.. If Not I will Buy New Ones.. I Am Far From Rich..My Mum's Name Is Talka and my Dads is Kojo.. I'm Half Jamacian half Ukrainian(Thats under Russia if Your a bit puzzled).. I Do Not Use Profanity.(Unless im Pissed off, Swear Words.. Have no meaning)..

Omarion Is So Sexy.. I Shop At Tesco's And Lidl O Yh And Asda.. Msn Is The Club... Facebook Are The Bouncers... Whether They Decide To Let You In Or Not... Well... The Money You Would Pay To Get In Is Your Looks...So Is It Free Entrance?... Twitter is the place... Amount of followers minus the spams exquals? yeah thought so...

Think about it... Can Your Mum Cook? If She Can Bring Me For Dinner.. Dont Be Stingy.. If Your On Msn Everyday Of The Week. Your Sad.. who still uses that nower days? what are you 12? If A Breh Jamms on road 24/7.. Then he AINT boyfriend Material.. I Don’t Hate Anyone.. I Don’t Use Slang (Cough).. Im Shook Of What happens to me on Judgement Day.. Your Not Smart.. Shook Is Not Slang You Dumbass.. Shook Is A Word In The English Vocabulary.. How Do You Feel? Stupid Init..

Right Now, It's 3 Minutes Past 10 Past 1 In The Afternoon. That Means It's 1:13pm. And 32 Seconds.. I Just Got Bored Of Writting This Paragraph, So I Looked Out My Bedroom Window.. I Just Saw An Old Indian Lady, Mowing the Lawn...

Im Hungry My Belly Hurts... If You randomlu ping me on my BB I'll Delete You.. I Went To Kfc And Orderd A Big Mac Meal.. I Don't Get Horny... I Dont Like Boys That hold their Gentialias It looks stupid!!! Get Gloves if you hands are cold!!! .. I Dont Have Long Hair.. Your's Is Just Shorter Than Mine.. You Must Feel DUMB Now Init.. I Said I Dont Use Slang But I Still Used The Word "Init" O Well Sue Me..

Nokia Is Better Than Sony Ericson And Motorola..

Fish Consist Of Protein.. Prostitution Is A Profession, Where Clients, Seek Sexual Intercourse.. Prostitution Is The Sale Of Sexual Service's For Money Or Other Kinds Of Return, Generally Indiscriminatley With Many Persons. A Person Selling Sexual Favour Is Prostitute. A Person That Requests These Service's Is A Prostitutional Client.. A Pimp Is Some-one Who Solace's Clients For Prostitue's For The Intrest Of Money.. If What Your Doing Dont Make Money, Then It Dont Make Sense..

I Dont Lips Boys.. Lipsing Is Butters.. (I Do NOT Want A Next Person's Saliva In My Mouth.. That Means he's Basically Spitting In My Mouth.. Nah Im Ok).. I don’t have sex.. Fornication Is A Sin (Sex Before Marriage) I Aint Going Hell For No Boy. Don’t Care How Buff he Is.... Your Bredrin.. The One Who Lives In Your Area.. Near The Corner Shop.. Ye Him.. He's a WASTE-Man.. The Mandem Go Round His House Just To Touch Up His Mum On The Sly..

I Am An Only Child.. I Have No Siblings.. I like Skittles.. My Older Brother Is 21.. Just Because Your Confused.. Does Not Mean I Lied.. Dutty Wine.. Is The Biggest Devil Pickney Move To Ever Happen To The World (A Dance Where Girls.. Bend Over.. And Start Shaking Their Necks.. Uncontrolably.. Like They Are Acting Out An Act Of Demonic Possession.. Some Exorcism Behaviour..) That Dance Is DEVIL.. Dont Be Fooled. . I Fix Pc's.. Dutty Wine Is The Funniest Dance Ever..

Females menstruation, Need iron to make up for the blood that they loose.. A lactating mother needs to increase her energy intake by 2100 kJ/day.. If You Do Not Know What A Lactating Mother Or A Female Menstruation Means Then Your Not Educated..

Nando's Or Pizza Hut?... Answer> Neither 1. They Are Two Different Types Of Food. Durr Every-one Knows That.. Gees, I Cant Believe You Was Actually Gonna Pick That. You Feel Dumb Init.. Look At Your Face.. You Make Me Sick Man.. I Can Type Faster Than You.. I Dont Eat Pork.. Jesus Didnt Eat It.. It's Dirty Meat.

Im Half afro-carribean and my yard is more bush than yours trust ask Ish. I Eat Jollof Rice, plantain and Ladies Fingers aka Okra if your african and you dont know what that is your DUMB. I Eat Dumplin, And Jerk Chicken.. Kfc Or McDonalds?... > Answer Kfc << Mini Variety Meal.. 2 Hot Wings.. 1 Chicken.. Regular Chips = £2..If you eat chicken at Sams it aint chicken it pigeon hahaha IDIOT!!! Your Reading My Page. Im Not Reading Yours. So I Must Be Superior To You...

2 comments »

  • sula bay said:  

    omggggg ure amazing
    hahah soo funny....
    i dnt know where to quote
    hahah
    im an only child aswell(good times)

  • HQ said:  

    SO WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNT THEN LMAOOOOOO

  • Leave your response!