Wizzy Wow - Dr. Wizzy Love

Sunday 20 September 2009 Leave a Comment


So Mr. Wizzy wow's (AKA Y.Wizz) released a free album on download. Yes I know the review is a bit late but I just haven't got round to being able to listen to it and write my notes at the same time. So ideally... I'm on the train on my way to a meeting and thought I might as well get it done now.
So... Dr. Wizzy Love - Welcome to the space motel.
When I first listen to it, not properly just a 'wizz' through it and initially I thought ahhh its not gonna be another one of those 'Kanye West heartbreaker' type albums is it? Because all I heard was auto tune, ill be honest, the thought I was gonna be disappointed. BUT! (Before someone cuts my head off for doing a bad review) when I listened to it again when I was on the train I really got into it. Its a real chick flick album, Sorry but it is, its one of those albums that your average girl would listen to over and over again and wish the artist was talking about her. I can see one of these songs being used as a cover to a sex scene in a hugh grant movie or a tyler perry movie(well maybe not hugh grant)
Tracklist:( I've just done notes to the ones that stand out the most to me)
1.Saviour - not a bad intro into the album3.Stars in her eyes - LMAO *no pun intended* when I heard the production on this I thought this was defo produced by wiley, lol and it was, so crazy I feel that its kinda all over the place4.Stoned in saturn - is the first track I heard and I must say I haven't got bored of it. I really like it but I don't want to babble on.
10.X-rated ft J.F.L.O.W.S - I actually thought it was wretch 32 on this track first for some reason. I'm not deaf, but I seriously thought it was *no pun intended* but then I double checked and it wasn't (just to clarify it wasn't wretch). Anyway I really like this track one of my favourites, its smart, lyrically. The productions good too.
11.Don't make me wait - This is actually my favourite track on the whole album, honestly I love the way this track is put together. I don't think there is anyway it could possibly be improved (what can I say I'm passionate about that track, lol!)
12.Too grown for you ft Ivy - Cool track, I suppose it happens. But any girl that turns round and says she would rather talk on the phone than go to new york is actually a nimconpooop!!!! Lol its a good listen.
13.Transform you - Nothing bad about it, good use of autotune. Speaking for transforming... I would like to transform this girl that is looking at what I'm typing on my BB while writing this review. She needs to transform her eyes to look the other way.
14.Over now ft Scorcher - This song reminds me love lockdown from kanyes last album. Lol if you aint heard it, listen to it you'll get what I mean.

Anyway all in all its a good lil album so if you haven't downloaded it I'm not sure if you've figured it out, so those of you that are a little slow, its free! YES FREE!!! So download it coz its a bargain and it will make a brill present all your friends and family, don't forget, christmas is round the corner. Just Joking Na Man!!! Nah its a good album... 8ish out of 10 I thought 7 was a little low. :)

0 comments »

Leave your response!