Mz Bratt - Give It To Em Vol 2

Sunday 20 September 2009 Leave a Comment


Now this girls smart you know! Why you ask? Well she knows how to appeal to her public and her fans, and whether you like it or not your a fan. FULL STOP! HANDS DOWN! DONT ARGUE! SO SHHHHHHHHHH! Now after god know how long trying to download this bloody thing from spendspace and trying to convert it from rar to a normal file and tryna get rid of it being a zip file and all that rubbish I finally get to listen to it. And I suppose it was worth the trouble I must say. If it was sh*t I would tell you. No matter how much I like you. *Cheeky smile* anyway Give it to em Vol 2. The MIXTAPE!
Who do you think you are - I remember when I heard this track ages ago when I was working at UKstreetsounds and terror was like this girls gonna be big! He wernt wrong there. I must say I do actually love that track so SNM! I was a bit annoyed that I missed the video shoot coz I had a photoshoot to deal with. It should have done better than it did but its all about the build up right?
I like you - so we've got a little sample of Mz Bratts new single feat sadie ama (for those who a little slow that's shola ama sister even though I don't think she wants to be remembered like that, further more the talent runs in the family). I can see girls listening to this track and singing alone coz they can relate to it. Pathetic? Yes, but true? Totally! Now don't front like you don't do that, I saw you listening to destinys child 'I'm a survivor' SMH. We've all been there. So look out for the video!!!!
We have a few freestyles on here which is always nice to hear. We have 'Not Alone' by calvin harris, 'Diamond Rings' by Chip, 'Everything' by P Money 'Migrane Skank' by Gracious k (that freestyles funny) She shows that's she can be versatile, and flexible in what ever she does. Now they don't last for long, but they don't really need to go on for days anyway. Right? Don't answer, that was a rhetorical question. Anyway, its all fun and games listening to the freestyles and chose the right tracks to do too. 'Run This Town' is on here too, and all proves my point that I've just mentioned. 'Bust your windows', Bratt says exactly what I would have done. Also Tincheys ft Taio Cruz 'Take me back' and I swear there is the first little hint of Bratt singing in the background there.
Move Your Body - I love this, I can actually listen to this all day, its fun. It reminds me a bit of 'rolex sweep' by skepta. The beat not her.
Sooooooo we have 'Warning' with Bruza + Tinie Tempah, 'This Year' and Drop bombs with Griminal. I think Grim and Bratt work really well on a track together and I love bratt on grime. Why you ask? Well ill tell you... She sort of brings sexiness to grime. CORRECTION! She does bring sexiness to grime. Now just to clarify myself to all those small minded people out there that think that comment is gay in anyway please vacate your way off my blog, we are all mature round here. Anyway... Bratt has a hot voice END OF!
Trust You - Girl can sing! I've said this before! Look out for that track SNM I don't need to write anything more about that.Bratt and Elrea on a track is hooooooooooooott!!!!!!!!! And that guy can sing! *SIGH* deary me, I know yall will be putting that on your slow jam cd turning the lights down low.Futures bright is a decent track too.
The first thing I heard on 'Addictive' was such a minor thing but it just made me laugh. *No pun intended* Bratt Bruuuz LMAO! Bruza has such a deep voice and its such a contrast with Bratt but its a good track. I like the acoustics in the back which is actually really nice, sort of indie.
How can u turn up to radio late? U diva tut tut tut! Pmsl at the provisional license. But hun I'm sorry, holding a phone in an advert is modelling, not acting. Either way you got paid so its all love my dear :)
I have actually had a guy pull my hair by accident in a club (at least i hope it was an accident) he was going for my shoulder and sort of re flexed back like I just banged my head. Its funny now, but it wernt then, he nearly pulled my weave off lmao! That actually was the last day I wore it unoe, anyway... I'm not gonna lie if you wanna laugh listen to that radio rip, coz that is actually really funny. Terror why are you helping her in the background? Target man what a douche bag lmao!
Anyway overall, this gives people the real meaning to MIXTAPE! It gives you tasters of what is to come. Also there's something on here to cater for anyone with different music tastes, so your bound to find something that you like. I did however wanna hear some more of Bratt singing, but I suppose I can't have it both ways aye? 9 out of 10. Its a good mixtape. And if you aint heard it yet I suggest your get it ASAP! Terror you've done a good job, but of course you already know. Bratt keep it up my dear. And a shout out to everyone else.

0 comments »

Leave your response!