Question Mark Guys Part 2

Friday 11 September 2009 Leave a Comment


After I wrote my first 'QUESTION MARK GUY' blog, I started reminiscing about all the other QUESTION MARK GUYS that have somehow managed to attempt to lead me the garden path!!!! Well... Today ill tell about a 'DATE' that undoubtedly my mum will never let me forget. YES! I said it! My mum! She plays a major part in this story! I'm sure you've all had one of those dates that just makes you sit down and wonder what the FCUK was going through that what less persons head!!!

So here we go...

Question mark guy #2
Profile Name: Just not right...
Age: 20 with the swagger of a 12 year old (although did notice this until the END)...

I was the event organiser of a 3day music festival event last year. It was going great when it started, every one was coming through the doors sitting down waiting for the show to start. I myself was looking forward to watching some of the people perform, I must say I was rather ecstatic to see that loads of people turned up and almost a large weight was lifted off my shoulders as I started to chillax and get into my zone. :)

Now halfway through the event I was talking to some of the artists and producers and all the other tag a longs that came and I happened to bump into an old music friend of mine whom I hadn't seen or spoken to in a while (in other words forgot about his entire existence). While we were having a quick catch up, this dark figure came up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. My friend turns round with a rather electric smile and introduces me. The guy goes to shake my hand and as I do my smile widens, while I flick my hair and flutter my eyelashes as to say 'HELLOOOOOOOOOOO HANDSOME!!!!!!' Standing before me was a fine figure of a man, a vision of a real master piece, a work of art, an alluring dish of manlyness. Basically in other words he was a light skin brother, 6ft 2, clean cut, well built out gladiator looking chap. Well we got chatting and we were sitting at the bar drinking rose and in my mind I was thinking THANK YOU GOD! I KNEW YOU LOVED ME! I must say this guy had the lynx effect on me. Anyway so its the end of the event and I'm saying my good byes to the people leaving and my new found friend comes up to me, asks me for my number then asks what I am doing the next day. I told him I had the last day of the event to finish then he asked if he could see me after I was done. I contained my excitement (as you do) and agreed.

Fast forwarding... after text talking to this guy all night I was getting ready to finish off working on the event. We agreed to meet up for 6pm but well that didn't quite go to plan, I got so caught up with people at the event I forgot to stop talking and didn't realise the time. It was 7.30pm and I kept telling the guy I was leaving in 10 minutes and I was saying that from 5pm lol! Anyway I kept him waiting for 1hour and 30mins while he waited outside the Trafalgar square tescos(I must admit that was my fault). Now this is where it starts to get interesting. I walk up to him and as he turns round I realise what he's wearing! Not the F.I.N.E looking clothes he was wearing the day before but my guy was wearing a full tracksuit! But not any tracksuit, a tracksuit that looked like he had worn it god knows how many times to the gym. Washed it god knows how many times till it had turned to some manky washed out burgundy redish colour! In other words I was thinking HELL NO!!!!! Hell no did he just turn up looking like that! I was not impressed! I know I left him hanging for a bit, but I left him hanging enough to go home and take that sh*t off and change! If I knew this MOFO was gonna turn up looking like that I woulda left him hanging LONGER!!!

Well... Subsiding that he turns up looking like that! We go into tescos buy some krispy cremes then go for a walk, we just chatting and chatting you know the usual things! We walked over a bridge over the thames and past the london eye and it was really nice a really decent night.

Now...I said to him I wanted to get something to eat coz I was really hungry, he said ok but can we go to his to get a jacket coz it was cold and his house is just round the corner. So we walked to his house and when got there I thought it was gonna be a quick in and out type thing. But oooooooooh nooooooooo nothings ever normal I'm my life! This guy now, he goes come in for a second. I walk in now, this bloody fucker turns on the lights, turns on the TV, turns on the computer sits at it and starts talking MSN! M.S FCUKING N. Are you hearing this!!!!!!! I thought he said that he was gonna get he bloody jacket! Ooooooh it don't end there noooooo! He comes off MSN now and what does he do? turns over the TV and puts on Graham Norton! ILL REPEAT!!! GRAHAM NORTON!!! The guy puts the queerest guy in television on and sits down next to me! Hugging me thinking that's the way its gonna go!!!! I'm thinking nahhhhh mate!!! Its not happening!!!

At this point I'm thinking this guy aint serious!!!! Well... At the right time as always my mum calls me and tells me she's in central london finishing work and if I need a lift home. I was thinking THANK YOU!!! She was at this guys house within 5mins and when I got in the car I just laughed about it with my mum! Then went to a Macds drive thru! Damn guy left me hungry!

The time when you think your on a 'DATE' with the right guy! Lol well... I got put in my place there! Which is a shame coz he was F.I.N.E!!!!!!! But he was just not right...

Pfffffff moral of the story: don't fall for what a guy tells you! Don't judge a book by its cover! Eat before a date... :)

0 comments »

Leave your response!